gallery > caption competition
The image taken while returning from the recent '04
Coffs Frenzy. Our bikie friends were very impressed with Shane and Len's
Send me your best/funniest caption to
- "Aww, come on fellas get these handcuffs off
me and I'll show it's not a secret Porsche prototype but a '95 GTS
- "... and you say you didn't know we now use
unmarked patrol bikes, Sir?"
- "Really? You can have leather upholstery
without having to wear it?."
- "These seats fit nice and snug"
- "It look comfortable enough, but can you
stand it up on the back wheels?"
- "Hmmm... Twice as many wheels, twice as many
cylinders, and twice as many seats. It does make some kind of sense I
- Eddie, Warren and Dazza suspect Mungo's mullet has
scurried into an idle Shark, but it is actually LURKING in the back of
Mungo's leather jacket! "Hey - I'm sure it wriggled down here
when the door opened"
- "Let's see, four wheels, seats four and beat
me up here! Damn I've got to get me one of these!"
- "Hey, look at that, they wrote 'Porsche' on
the bottom of the trough."
- "Fair go mate, if you are gonna stay in
front, ...don't break wind.. OK?"
"Mate, the speedo on the bike was reading 250km/h - and this thing
went past me!"
"Look, the speedo in this goes to 300km/h and
the air conditioning button is still on!"
"Crikey, is that a half empty cafe latte next to
the gear lever there?"
- "Your shark just swallowed my bike....
- "D'you reckon that we can get Yamaha to
put one of these in its next "Dreams" ad?"
"I dunno mate, last time I looked it was bloody there!"
"No, he's not p**ing in the shark!"